Licence UiPath Community - small professional teams

In the Uipath Community license agreement, specify that the license is addressed to individual developers, open source projects, academic research, education, and small professional teams. My question is how many people are small professional teams?

I would post this in Random, or Releases.

Random

Releases

Hi @Edwar_Armando_Macias

This question can be easily answered by navigating to our website and browsing through the comparison of Community Edition to the Enterprise edition:
https://www.uipath.com/freetrial-or-community

The answer to your question is 5:

2 Likes

In the Uipath Community license agreement, specify that the license is addressed to individual developers, open source projects, academic research, education, and small professional teams. My question is how many people are small professional teams?

No idea about the number that can be accounted in the professional teams.

But in the UIPath terms, Enterprise is

• Enterprise means any organization together with its affiliates (as defined by applicable law) who collectively have either (a) more 250 machines (physical or virtual) or users, or (b) more than 5 million US dollars (or the equivalent in other currencies) in annual revenues;

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

ok, I do not mean the number of machines. What I want to know is how many people can make up small professional teams.

I think as long as there are no more than 5 consecutive users on 5 different machines, it’s all good.

The definition of an Enterprise defines the upper limit at 250 machines or users.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.