Level3 assignment2 : . excel file not creating with .xlsx extension

i am trying to create a consolidated yearly report excel file with the downloaded monthly csv files… it is creating an Excel file but not with the .xlsx extension as a result of it UploadYearlyReport workflow throwing file not found exception … previously it was creating file with .xlsx extension but after some attempts while testing individual workflow it’s not happenings . attaching my both workflows , any suggestions/help will be appreciated .

ConsolidateCSV.xaml (12.5 KB)

UploadYearlyReport(Autosaved).xaml (19.8 KB)

Hello @santoshg01
please explain .problem is file not creating with extension or error in uploading file?

Also write what error you get

1 Like

hello @santoshg01
I upload a working workflow. please check and compareSystem1_CreateYearlyReport.xaml (19.7 KB)
System1_UploadYearlyReport.xaml (16.3 KB)

Happy Automation

2 Likes

problem 1 : excel file not creating with .xlsx extension(ConsolidateCSV.xaml)
problem 2 : while uploading yearly report getting file not found pop up (UploadYearlyReport(Autosaved).xaml

@sandeep13 thank you … let me try and come back …

I shared already

1 Like

@sandeep13 … thank you so much for your time , actually there is no problem with code/workflows , found where problem lies , will come back if any further issues …:grinning:

1 Like

sure…

1 Like

hi ,
@sandeep13 @Lahiru.Fernando
In download monthly reports workflow , “for each” loop is taking too much time for every iteration.

1. if the report is available it has to download it and go to the next month
  2. if report is not found for a month it has to click “OK” on pop up and go to the next month.

in both the cases loop is taking too much time . can we do any property changes to speed up the process.
DownloadMonthlyReports.xaml (29.4 KB)

hello @santoshg01
yeah its take time might be many activity in for loop so it take time

one think you do
you mark checkd Simulate Type/Click property to improve speed

3 Likes