Level3 Assignment1 RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector

Hi,
I am trying to solve assignment 1 of level 3, but i stuck on one problem,I am trying to typeinto add comment area but it always throwing RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope,
String nodeID)

i tried attach browser,attach window and i tried suggested selector
but still throwing same exception.

Can you post the screenshot of the workflow @kalpitmantri, how you are trying ?

After the click on update work item, type into text area and the selection of the status as completed and the third click to update the work item will be inside the attach browser @kalpitmantri

Use attach browser and select the new pop up window manually first. then while running the workflow, it will detect the pop up window

I tried both attach window and attach browser but still getting same exception.

Can you re-check it once @kalpitmantri

It will work for sure, Just for reference adding the screenshot of my workflow :slight_smile:

@HareeshMR Can you share the selector of type into :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m using mozilla firefox @kalpitmantri

This is my selector :slight_smile:

<webctrl tag='TEXTAREA' />

now the attach browser is faulted @HareeshMR
same exception still persist

I hope you are using maximize window or the page size is changing each time compared @kalpitmantri

Can you post the selector you have ?

i already use the attach browser and attach window activity with maximize window. but same error persist

this is my selector for attach browser:

The selector itself is wrong here I hope @kalpitmantri

@Dave, please help here. I’m unable to figure out the issue :slight_smile:

Can you open UiExplorer, click the comment box, then post a screenshot of the UiExplorer window showing all of the selectors and properties?

also getting same error when using url in selector @Dave

That’s the selector you get when you click on the comment box? If so, I think you need to install the chrome extension. It is not identifying selectors properly. https://docs.uipath.com/studio/docs/installing-the-chrome-extension

I generally use internet explorer as that’s what my company uses (outdated, I know!). It’s also what the default is for uipath and in my experience tends to work the best as long as the web application supports it.

@Dave that is selector of attach browser activity

@HareeshMR can you share the right selector of attach browser activity, i am also using url in selector but problem not resolve

@kalpitmantri can you please share the selector from UiExplorer when you click the comment box?

@Dave automation not going on comment box i use attach browser as @HareeshMR told me , my attach browser activity is faulted.

anyway my selector after using url in selector is