Level3 Assignment1 and Assignment2

orchestrator
studio

Hi Nilesh,

I am new to UiPath and I am doing this advance certificate assignment.Please guide me how to start.

Thanks,
Yashashri

Hello Hari,

Please could you share the file to my id, aswell?

Thank you!!

actually there is no killprocess invokation step where they are pointing in the document that’s why the confusion??how to proced now m not sure

Hello Hari,

Please could you share the file to my id, as well?

Thank you!!

I am stuck on creating the transaction items . I have the dataTable from the web table, but I am not 100% sure on how I should apply the data table to the transaction items. Any tips or suggestions would be great. Does anybody have a simple example of how to use transaction items, without ochestrator? My issue is I know how to use que’s with orchestrator, but cannot seem to figure out how to do one without while using the framework template.

Your Orchestrator must have the credentials that you are using to login ACME System 1, Please check the PDD document

Hello everyone, I’m stuck at assignment 2. I’ve also tried interesting methods that do not work in System1_CreativeYearlyReport. I share the file below. Can you tell me my mistake?System1_CreateYearlyReport.xaml (36.0 KB)

Hello,
I am unable to finish calculate security hash assignment stucked form last 15 days and now have very less time , can anyone help me please urgently.

Thank you

Hello Sir,

Can u help me I am stucked in calculate security hash from last 15 days and now dont have much time.Could you help me in getting it solved.
PLease a request. My access will expire soon.

What error are you getting? Can you pls explain again?

Hi,

I am doing level3 assignment1 and also find lot of difficulty in achieving the expected result.
Can someone please help me out.

Thanks,
Achyut

URGENT!!!

Hi,

Calculate Client Security Hash-Assignment 1.

I am unable to end System1Login workflow after exceptions (Invalid credentials/Web App not available). The process continues to next flow “NavigateWorkItems” where an exception is encountered and then the bot stops. I want to stop the bot after an exception is encountered i.e after System1Login.

Rest all functionality is working fine. Screenshot attached for further reference. Please assist.

Thank you!!

Pls let us know what errors are you getting?

Hi

In UiDemo_Login sequence I am getting error for Type Secure Text Activity as "Value for required activity argument “SecureText” was not supplied

Process.xaml (12.5 KB)
can u please run this and clear my error

Show me the screenshot of the properties window.

What errors are you getting exactly?

What is this first click doing in your process.xaml? The selector is incorrect.
I cannot run the process.xaml alone. So not able to find errors. pls let me know what errors are you getting?

I have not done anything…as I am new…I want to just finish it somehow…if u can help.......babypiro06@gmail.com

Aishwarya28
Robot Master

February 14

What is this first click doing in your process.xaml? The selector is incorrect.

I cannot run the process.xaml alone. So not able to find errors. pls let me know what errors are you getting?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

srii

February 14

Process.xaml (12.5 KB) can u please run this and clear my error

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

generate_Early_report.zip (512 KB)