Steps I followed:
- Downloaded project from ‘Workflows’ chapter from Level1 Lesson13
- I opened it (Main.xaml) in UiPath Studio (community version 2019.9.2)
- Along with that, i opened ‘1. GetUsers.xaml’
=> It gives an error of ‘Missing or invalid Activity’
- I found that ‘Deserialize JSON’ activity was missing
- I tried to find it out in Activities; could not find it
- Then i went to Manage Packages > All Packages > selected ‘JSON by Daniel Crenna’ v1.0.1 > and Installed > Saved
=> Expected that ‘Deserialize Json’ activity should be present in Activities; but i could not find it.
I tried followings to get it refreshed:
- I selected/installed earlier version of same package
- Closed and started again the UiPath Studio
- Deleted everything from %localappdata%\NuGet\v3-cache
=> Still unable to see ‘Deserialize JSON’ activity
I have Windows 7 Home premium / SP1 operating system.
Am i missing anything. How to resolve such issue?