Level - I Certificate

Hi,
I completed all Videos section of LEVEL-I FOUNDATION. How can I get the certificate now as I completed only Level Foundation alone.

Hi @kanamarlapudi_pavvan.
Since you already finished all the videos, have you already took the final quiz on the course and the survey? If yes, you should be able to download a diploma of completion.

Hi @kanamarlapudi_pavvan

Just to add to what @Jan_Brian_Despi mentioned, each level in the academy has its own diploma certificate. Since you completed level 1 and the final quiz of level 1, you should be able to download your level 1 diploma through the academy platform. Next, continue with the level 2 training, and then level 3.

Once you are don with all three levels, then try the certification platform and sit for the quiz and the practical exam to obtain the certification…

Hope it helps

1 Like

But I can see only quizes for all topics individually. I can’t see anything like final quiz

Where can i take final quiz?

If you already completed the course, you should see this one :slight_smile:

Hi Kannamarlapudi,

Capture

Please find the attached Image as it is showing the exact location as to where to find the final quiz in order to get diploma certification for level1.

Just complete The Survey…