Level 3, Practice 2. The grading system for the assignment doesn't work

I submitted a screen recording video in which the robot I created logs in the app, accesses work items and processes ALL Wi5 open elements and updates them with the SHA in the description and with status completed. With no errors.
The grade I got: 0/100.

I had submitted another version of the project which was identical some hours before that, I got a 58/100 grade.

The reviewer gives 0 help or notes on what’s wrong with the assignment, also the video I sent is almost 4 minutes long and the review was done in less than 3 minutes. So I don’t really know how to fix this.

Has anyone experienced anything similar to this?

1. Before running your bot, reset the test data
  2. Do not reset the test data after submission of assignment until the evaluation is done
  3. Check if all WI5 work items are in completed state
  4. Check if you are generating hash code correctly (no trailing and leading spaces) and updating the comments with correct hash code
  5. Check if there any trailing or leading spaces in client details while calculating the hash code
  6. Check your output window if your workflow is running file without any issues.

Manually take one client id and calculate hash code and see if that is matching with your workflow hash code updated in the comments field.

Hope this will help you and all the best for the next submission.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

1. I do this every time I submit the assignment.
  2. Done.
  3. They are.
  4. I am updating the comments with the correct hash code.
  5. There are not.
  6. No errors or warnings.

The thing is the robot updates every single WI5 element with the right hash code when I run it on my pc, but still I get a 0/100 grade. I must add to this that the first time I submitted that very same robot I got a 58/100 grade.

My robot takes 4-5 minutes to complete all the tasks, the evaluation took less than 1 minute. Something is going on with the evaluation process.

Thank you for your answer by the way.

I’ve submitted 7 times the assignment and I’ve got a 0/100 every single time, I’ve also followed every instruction and tried creating the project from scratch several times.

The grading system cannot be working properly, my robot ends in 2:26 mins and the grading of my robot is done in less than 1 minute.

In the grading they check if all WI5 items are in Completed state and comments are updated with right hash code.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

That’s not what happened but I already fixed this myself, thank you.

The issue was that the reviewer evaluates the total amount of correctly managed transaction items and not the total amount of updated WI5 elements.
So, even if you have modified correctly all WI5 elements you will get a 0/100 grade.

I think that should be specified in the walkthrough document, at the moment the guidelines for the exercises are confusing.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.