Level 3 assignment1 - orchestrator information not avaialble error

Hi ,

every time when I am running System1_login process XAML - its throwing an error …says orchestrator information is not available . I am using get credential activity to get credentials from asset . please have a look on screen shots

Hi…

1. Is your robot connected to the orchestrator? Have you created the machine, environment & robot in orchestrator to work with the local robot?

2. Does your config file has the correct name mappings with orchestrator assets?

thanks for replying.

yes I have created machine, robot in orchestrator and config file has also the correct name matching with asset in orchestrator . after adding robot it shows status as disconnected .

I am using 2018.1.4 version uipath robot & studio …

Go to Task Manager -> Services and make sure UiRobotSvc is running.

If starting the robot doesnt work… share the screendhot of your robot settings in local CV omputer as well

yes it is running …just want to inform you , earlier I have used same orchestrator for my another UI path studio and now using for another ui path studio and this time it is version 2018.1.4 . does it make any difference ?

just want to inform you , earlier I have used same orchestrator for my another UI path studio and now using for another ui path studio and this time it is version 2018.1.4 . does it make any difference ?

please see the screenshots

uipath robot settings - donno y but when I am clicking on settings button nothing is happen

Hi… can you show me the settings page of the UiPath Robot in your local computer?
Looks like the robot is not getting connected to the orchestrator

HI Lahiru,
when i am clicking on settings button in ui path robot nothing is popuing out. i guess the application has some issues , that’s why i am reinstalling now , i’ll inform you once it get done

1 Like