Level 3 Assignment 2 - When I am trying to run the main file, I am getting the error as click - target element was not specified for the activity. I am not sure what is wrong with the selector

Kindly Dispatcher.zip (1.5 MB)
let me know what is wrong, I have attached my dispatcher file. Also while I am running the main file, the robot is not connected to the orchestrator.

Please search for UiPath and open Robot.exe NOT the studio, so that you Rotot will start in your local Machine. Below post will also help you to locate Robot.exe

Steps to connect your Robot to Orchestrator.

I have but it says robot unavailable. Also my on element appear in process workflow is not working. The selector is - “<webctrl aaname=’”+in_TransactionNumber.ToString+"’ class=‘page-numbers current’ tag=‘SPAN’/>"

Also the selector for click current page number is - “<webctrl aaname=’”+in_TransactionNumber.ToString+"’ class=‘page-numbers’ tag=‘LI’/>"

These selectors are not working. When I am trying to execute the dispatcher main file, with the robot connected to orchestrator, i am getting the error that Robot with ‘username’ is not defined in the orchestrator. But I have already defined it.