Level 3 Assignment 2 - TaxID Type Into

Why is my Type Into value into the TaxID is wrong?

I have already keep the TaxID correctly as per below screenshot:

In your first image, taxid value shows something else. You are entering incorrect taxid value.
You have to type RO345879 (as per attached screenshots).

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

Yea, the first screenshot is the robot keying in the wrong taxid. I am not sure why it is not typing the correct one.

Please debug. You are getting the wrong text into Client Information.
And also see if you are properly assigning the arguments between the invoke workflows.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

Now I am getting Error because of no Transaction Data:

Can you check the status of work items in your acme site.
Else reset the test data and re-run the workflow.

If work items are still open, then your workflow is failing to extract the work items into a data table.

Please check.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

Status are still Open:

I have reset my test data and re-run the workflow. It is still showing the same error that there is no transaction data.

You have to debug the workflow and check if the extracted data table contains data and also see if filter is working properly and filtered data table also contains data.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

Now it is working. My queue items have no more activities thats why.

However, I am still getting the wrong type into value. not sure what’s the issue

Try to print the taxid value before type into activity.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

When I run the extract vendor information flow, it is working perfectly fine and the TaxID is being written correctly. Not sure why when I run the whole process, it is not capturing correctly.

Wrong information is being passed:

It is working now after I amended the selector. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Good to know.
Can you mark the post as solution.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.