Level 3 Assignment 2 process finished due to no more transaction data

Please Help! I’ve scoured the forum but have not been able to find an answer that works. My bot is logging into the acme site, clicks on work items and then logs out without cycling through the pagesMain.xaml (49.4 KB)
Process.xaml (12.7 KB)
GetTransactionData.xaml (12.7 KB)
. I can’t figure out where I am going wrong. Will someone take a look at my workflow please?

1 Like

Hi can someone help… I am also facing the same issues… I am stuck due to this… Can someone please advise best possible action so that I can proceed further…

When you extract data table, were you able to see the preview of data in datatable??

Yes… When I test it individually it was working… However when I add it to the workflow it is giving below error

Extracting the data table is in process section… However I am getting error in get transaction data

@divyashreem

HI @Priya_Priya

well can you try with this workflow I think the problem was in the selector .

GetTransactionData.xaml (12.7 KB)

let me know if it worked.

2 Likes

What is the values of transaction number, are you passing the argument for this? It clearly says argument Passing to the value transaction number is not integer…

Hi reda,
I tried updating my get transaction data with your suggestion and it logs in, goes to work items, closes explorer, logs back in, etc…I’m attaching my framework. I appreciate any help and feedback. I feel like giving up :frowning: Assignment 2 second try.zip (503.0 KB)

Hi @sarverha,

Here the issue is you have commented out the sequences where the transaction number is getting incremented.

Please find the snapshot below…

If you go inside these 3 sequences for “Success” and “BusinessRuleException”, you will notice that “io_TransactionNumber” is getting incremented in these sequences, which is passed to the Get Transaction Data workflow and the next item is fetched.

@reda thanks dude…it really worked… i have completed the Dispatcher part and now on Performer part. Thanks For your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am self teaching myself with the training and coding is new to me. Do I need to disable these?

you’re welcome @Priya_Priya
[please close thread by marking as solution the response that most helped solve the problem]

Thank you for the feedback. I think I am making progress. I enabled success and rule exception but am now receiveing a message “System exception. Retry: 0. Orchestrator information is not available. Please check if UiPath Robot Service is started. at Source: On Element Appear” I’m not sure where I am going wrong.
Documentation.zip (1.8 MB)

GetTransactionData.xaml (13.8 KB)

Hi dear friends,
Can you help me? I finished everythink for assignment 2 but this .xaml don’t work

Check your selectors once @sarverha

I am stuck with dispatcher Automation workflow… actually it was processing only the first page and then getting out of the loop due to next page exists condition was returning as ‘false’. Try to tweak the condition statements and preceding statement lines but then it is now stuck at the Process sequence where it needs to click the current page. I am passing the argument in_transaction number into the selector but it says “Cannot find the UI element”. I am trying to figure out what is causing it to fail or requires additional data into selector.
Any help will be extremely appreciated.

Hi Abhishek_715,

I have faced the same from last two days finally got fixed, just i have deleted queue from orchestrator (platform.uipath.com) and recreated with the same queue name.

again i have run the dispatcher programm., here i have not seen any data in queue of orchestrator.

at that time i have clicked on moreactions right corner 3 vertical dots available clicked on that and selected viewmore Transactions there i can see the dispatcher queues.

just try this one its worked for me. if its solution please click on solution if you are facing with the error ‘Process finished due to no more transaction data’.

if not please debug your dispatcher you will find where the exact problem so that we can fix.

Thanks and Regards,
Jayaprakash Gurrpu

could help by sending the process flow? I’ve tried everything, but I can’t get mine to work and I have time to finish the activity. Thank you!

HI,
it has now worked , it was something related to the argument which was passed but was not getting refreshed or incremented to pass on to next page.

I am now working on performer, which is almost done but facing an issue in the merging of yearly report.
the process itself is working fine but it does not contain all month’s data… there is a missing month which is not getting into yearly report and the reson is that the format is different (i.e. the date column is in the middle whereas the merged report has date column in the end like all the other months)

There is nothing specified if the format of monthly report will be different
Need help as to what to do in order to tackle this