Level 3 Assignment 2 On Element Appear

Hi,

I am getting stuck on a part of the createyearlyreport workflow for Assignment 2 on level 3. Everything works perfectly for the first transaction. But in the second transaction, the bot does not push the close button of the download complete page (highlighted below in first screenshot below). I am not sure why this activity only works for the first transaction but not the second. Instead, it closes out of the browser and jumps to third transaction. Does anyone know how to fix it. I have added a screenshot and my workflow. Thanks,

System1_CreateYearlyReport.xaml (32.8 KB)

@heerenj4,

Just a doubt, why you are trying to close that pop up? It is not at all required right? Just leave that pop up. It won’t affect your process

Make sure the selector is dynamic (to match with the name of the pop-up).
Can you attach the selector of click activity for this close button.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

1 Like

@heerenj4 - You can repair the selector after it fails … that will provide you dynamic selector.

@HareeshMR @KarthikByggari @sandipauti

So after running this in debug mode, I realized this is failing in the second and third etc. transaction on the “On Element Appear” activity not the click close activity. It will not do this activity and instead shuts down the browser and moves to next transaction. Below are screenshots of the selector and properties for this On Element Appear activity. Do any of you know what I need to fix this issue? Thanks!

@HareeshMR I jusy ended up removing the element appear and click close activities. now it does not stop and reset in the middle of transaction 2. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.