I completed all the steps in assignment 2, and while testing my workflow, I am stuck with two issues:
Despite putting the downloaded report in the correct path, UiPath is unable to find it in the CreateYearlyReport workflow.
Selector issue with the save dialog, which sometimes work and at other times fail.
The workflow becomes very slow after saving the first csv file. I have followed other forum and played with the WaitforReady options, and I have used the attach window while saving. But, it’s still very slow to test.
And, my process workflow:
Process.xaml (14.2 KB)
Please let me know if there are issues with the workflow. I have been trying to fix this for the past 4 days.