Level 3 Assignment 1 selector error

Hi All,

i am stuck with the selector error while using attach browser activity to go to detail page of WIID. I have attached the error screenshot,please find the attachment.

Thankyou.

Fine
The selector used for choosing an element for ATTA CH BROWSER is not valid
So for choosing element for ATTACH BROWSER activity dont choose the whole browser page as a element and that is what even the error message implies
and then try once
Cheers @dilsher_khan

thanks for reply can you explain more about it. i have tried to select whole browser,but getting same error .

1 Like

aahh…fine buddy
we need to select only the html window inside the browser and not the whole browser screen, like this

that is choose like this @dilsher_khan

this thread would help you on this

Cheers @dilsher_khan

1 Like

were you able to select them now
kindly let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @dilsher_khan

hi! still it’s not working. I am attaching the workflow please check it once.Assignment1.zip (2.6 MB)

may i know at which xaml we are facing this issue
or
if we are trying to open a new browser and a webpage then we can use OPEN BROWSER activity where we can mention the url as string input, if so we can use this activity

Cheers @dilsher_khan

facing error inside process->System1_NavigateTo_WIDetails workflow while using attach browser activity

1 Like

yeah we can use open browser but in assignment guidelines it have used attach browser

1 Like

here you go
use this in your xaml
aacme.zip (2.0 KB)

Cheers @dilsher_khan

Hi All,
I am struck with the selector error while using open browser activity to login into system 1. I have attached the error screenshot, please find the attachment.

Thank you.