Level 3 Assignment 1 Issue

@lakshman @Lahiru.Fernando guys I need your help here. I am getting this error. Thank you in advance.

This is from assignment 2 of level 3. I am unable to update the month if the report is not available.

System1_CreateYearlyReport.xaml (28.8 KB)

@Anky

Is this click Activity for selecting month ?

yes, the click activity is for month. I was trying to run this workflow before moving forward, but seems the month is not being updated after Feb.

@Anky

In selector, aaname is showing match . But it should be March .

@lakshman Such silly mistake I made while declaring months. Thank you.

Besides, a new error appeared which is about Read Csv file. The file is downloaded in Download folder but while reading I guess its searching in same directory.

1 Like

@lakshman I am giving the current directory (under UI path where my entire workflow is) to save the downloaded file, but it getting downloaded in Download Folder.

So while reading it is searching in my current directory and on finding no file throwing me this error. How to resolve? :slight_smile:

Moreover the file name of the downloaded fie is also not according to what I have given under ReportFilePath.

@Anky

In Type Into Activity, why you mentioned double quotes and + and all.

Just mention ReportFilePath variable only.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.