Level 3 Assignment 1 Issue

How to resolve this issue? I have also attached my main file. After scrapping table data, IE opens up, gets a successful login and then opens up the SHA1 online site. This occurs as many times as the hash code has to be generated.

Main.xaml (55.7 KB)

@Anky

Could you please check whether you passed Dictionary values properly or not in System1_navigatetoWIDetail workflow.

1 Like

Hi @Anky

Check the invoke activity mentioned here in the error. Invoke system1_navigatetoWIDetail. Here it looks like you have mentioned an input argument which comes from the in_cofig dictionary which actually does not exist in the config file. Please check again the naming you have used. In the in_config you have to specify the name that falls under the name column of the config file.

Let know whether it helps

1 Like

So far I checked I have passed the same. Yet, I am not able to figure it out.

@Anky

Could you please show me screenshot of invoking this workflow System1_navigatetoWIDetail and it’s arguments once.

This is the one. I have also attached the respective workflow.

System1_navigatetoWIDetail.xaml (5.4 KB)

1 Like

@Anky

Show me screenshot of how you passed value to this argument and also config file screenshot also. Need to check dictionary name and it’s value.

@lakshman

@Anky

It should be case sensitive.

Write value like this: in_Config(“System1_URL”).Tostring

5 Likes

@lakshman @Lahiru.Fernando Thank you both of you. Yipeee, it’s working.! I had no idea that I have to be careful about case sensitiveness too. This is why my program was not working.

Lastly, I am getting this one more error. Will it affect my program in any way? How to solve this one?
Screenshot%20(164)|690x387

2 Likes

@Anky

Could you please show me screenshot of your IF condition once in Get TransacionData xaml file.

@lakshman

2 Likes

@Anky

I guess in assign you wrote like this:

out_TransactionItem = dt_WorkItems(in_TransactionNumber)

If yes then try below one to resolve array Index out of bound issue.

out_TransactionItem = dt_WorkItems(in_TransactionNumber-1)

2 Likes

@lakshman No, it didn’t work. Besides, it failed to update for the last WI5 detail.

@lakshman
Correction: the one you said, with that the program didn’t work. However, with mine statement it worked bt did do it for the last one as you can see in the picture.

This is the error I got with the code you suggested. @lakshman

@Anky

Is the TransactionNumber starting from 1 or not ?

1 Like

@lakshman
The TransactionNumber was starting from 0, that is why what you suggested was not working, and what I wrote was not doing well too.

However, now I have rectified that issue and its working successfully. Thank you so much for your suggestions. I really mean it. With this my first assignment for level 3 is over. Will be back to trouble for assignment 2. Cheers !!

1 Like

@lakshman What is the logic behind decrementing this with 1?

1 Like

@Anky

Actually index will start from 0 onwards. That’s why we are decrementing it by 1 otherwise it will skip first record and will start from second record onwards.

1 Like