Level 3 assignment 1, can any one tell me why the value is not getting pasted in newcomment text box

@Atul7666 are you getting error while adding comment in the update work item,if yes rather than clicking update workitem use navigate to activity its gonna workwell.

my flow is not adding hash value in add comment.

i recommend you to please check the flow as it seems no error from my side.

@Atul7666

Well,

If the Bot is not working then there has to be an error always :slight_smile: (just saying)

I checked your file and in the ‘Update_Workitem’ xaml you have to do an attach browser where you have to indicate the ‘frame’ of the work item update popup rather than the whole browser.

Here in the below image -

You can see the title is of your ‘Main browser’ so the control will search in that scope rather than the popup where you want to put in your comments.

Attach the window with the frame (you should get a selector like :htmlwindowname:) and then inside that scope use a type into.

Try this and get back, I am positive it should work.

Regards :slight_smile:

Hi Raghvendra,

I believe that the selecter is for click update work item on work item page and the add comment is on pop up where the selecter is perfect for type into add comment

request you to please check and advise

my hash result is not getting passed in updat workitem flow

can any one see my assignment and tell me why the out value from get hash code is not reflecting in update work item flow

I also have the same issue can anyone help

hi Venkatmalla,

I have been doing this from 1 week and i got to know that the value from gethashcode flow is not getting reflected in update work item flow.

i update work item i defined the write line includung in_comment but it was totally blank while executing the write line activity.

i cross checked and found that the value is there in get hashcode flow.

please le me know where i have done mistake to import the argument from gethashcode to update item.

hi Raghvendra,

I have been doing this from 1 week and i got to know that the value from gethashcode flow is not getting reflected in update work item flow.

i update work item i defined the write line includung in_comment but it was totally blank while executing the write line activity.

i cross checked and found that the value is there in get hashcode flow.

please le me know where i have done mistake to import the argument from gethashcode to update item.

Where you able to solve the problem??

Hi @Mahlangu and @Atul7666

Try to set the title as * for WorkItems and check

Thanks
Ashwin S

i did still , i don’t get hash code pasted in add comments :frowning: