Level 3 Assignment 1 - Always Fail

@ShaikhF And how are you copying the hash and pasting it in the ACME page?

I am storing generated hash code in string variable and using that as in argument in Process flow. But no luck…! Still unable to paste hash code in comment section. If possible can anyone review my Workflow file? I will share through the mail.

@ShaikhF sure you can share me the code and I can review it. You can upload here the project and i can download it

I am unable to upload file here. Is there any other channel to share the file with you?

Thanks for your guidance. :grinning:

I have completed Assignment-1 and started with Assignment-2. I can download monthly report but unable to merge\create yearly report to upload.

Can you help here?

Regards,
Firoj Shaikh.

Hi @ShaikhF were you able to successfully complete that part?

My assignment 1 is getting failed, however it runs fine in my system and i have tried all ways mentioned here. Can you help me out with this. Thanks

One of the failure reason is current email id, which you are using at Uipath Acedemy.
Kindly use/update same email id at your Uipath academy profile.

did you managed to solve this problem?

all check if the email from ACME and UiPath Academy is the same, it’s a regular problem the people does not know, the both accounts have to use the same email.
Second is check if you passed the test in ACME system, because if it shows failed, then you need to check your workflow and run it again until you get passed.
Regards!

1 Like

I am using the same email id for both Acme and Academy, my first assignment was cleared and second one which is “generate yearly report” That was getting failed every-time.
Even though All the status in ACME was completed and the bot was successfully executed. But when I upload that in Academy I am not getting passed. @fernando_zuluaga @rathrolla

what are you uploading?, just take an screenshot from this https://acme-test.uipath.com/account/check-assignment
and upload this screenshot, maybe it would work
@NikhilRPA

@fernando_zuluaga Yeah when I click on the link, which you have sent me is the above one

@fernando_zuluaga - So you are saying me to upload the screen shot ? But where ?

in assignment field in you Academy buddy @NikhilRPA

But screen shot says it failed right?

maybe @Pablito can help you @NikhilRPA

Hi @NikhilRPA,
Most mistakes during this exercise:

• Provide manually data taken from work item to the sha page and check if it’s the same that the generated by robot. If not - you’ve done something wrong in your process
  • Don’t reset the acme system date until your project will be checked and evaluated
  • Better work with IE web browser as Acme website was designed to work with IE

Okay cool I will check and update @Pablito @fernando_zuluaga Thank you

2 Likes

I am having the same issues. Can someone look at my file? I’ve been trying to figure it out for a couple days, but no luck. Still failing every time. Thanks.