Level 3 Advanced Training - UiDemo - how to pass the config dictionary from one workflow to the next?

Hey UiPath folks, are you awake yet?
I’m really having trouble getting through the UiDemo Walkthrough.

On page 6 it says

The Config dictionary is already used as input argument in the InitAllApplications.xaml workflow

But don’t I need to pass out_Config of InitAllSettings to in_Config of InitAllApplications?
And if so, how do I do this?

I think I need to do this because of Level 3 Advanced Training - UiDemo - InitAllApplications won't work

when I replace

with the hardcoded path I don’t get the object reference not set error (but another one further down the road

image :unamused:)

That’s why I think it has sth to do with the config.

All my problems came down to the following 2 issues:

1. The Invoke InitAllSettings workflow in the _Test.xaml file has no arguments yet - they must be imported first (or copy the same invoke workflow from the Main.xaml file)
  2. The file path in the asset in Orchestrator may not contain quotes - so after copy as filepath you have to remove the quotes(!!!) (Thank you @Cynthia for letting us know in Advance Trainning assignment 1 The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect - #3 by Cynthia)

Please add your workflow

Thanks @prasanna.Ui, but my problems are solved, see previous post.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.