Level 2 Orchestrator (Retired) - Feedback Space

We want to hear your feedback‌.
If you have any ideas, issues or improvement suggestions relating to the Academy‌ Level 2 Orchestrator‌ course, please feel free to add them in this thread.

Hi @Alin_Andronache,

Could you please include a lesson for configuring Elastic Search and Kibana with Orchestrator which will help people. As we have the blogs or docs available, I thought it will be good to have an lesson as well for this.

Hello, according to the Practice 2 in “Level 2 - Orchestrator 2018.3 Training”, I should configure the robot type as “Development” to execute the job for running the sequence in Studio but I don’t have that option available. I cannot select “NonProduction” as it doesn’t allow me due to missing licenses and the types I can select (“Studio”, “Unattended”) display my job as executed successfully but in practice nothing is executed…so can anyone tell me how to fix this so I can continue the course properly? Thanks!

is this issue fixed? I am facing same issue. Bots just displays successful bit actually activity completes too fast.