Level 1 Foundation (Retired) - Feedback Space

We want to hear your feedback‌.
If you have any ideas, issues or improvement suggestions relating to the Academy‌ Level 1 - Foundation course, please feel free to add them in this thread.

1 Like

Hi @Alin_Andronache

Just a thought, It is good to have a lesson which is specifically related to HTTP and SOAP request in the academy.

Recently i have completed level 1 foundation certification. It was very nice experience. i felt confident able to proceed better now using UI path studio. Below mentioned activities requested to cover with more examples:
1)Send Hot Keys
2)Key Press Trigger
3)Hot Key Trigger

Hello Team Ui path @Alin_Andronache , the learning materials are really informative and interesting, and I see lot of updates and improvements periodically. However there are few feedback on the Academy or Training:

1. There is a lag/ delay in next button appearance/ course completion mark, sometimes I have to switch to previous lessons and click the current one to get the tick mark to move to next lesson.

2. I saw that videos were looping or I could here voices of multiple videos play at same instance when I clicked on previous lesson when the current was on playback, only reloading page could solve the issue.

3. Regarding practical walk through:
    On few on the lessons like " Lesson 6 practice walk through " the guide was missing few important details such as attach browser activity etc also the download material was missing the same info, therefore I request team Uipath to put some focus on the detailing of the lessons, even a minor skip of information can put us into long hour research thinking what has gone wrong.

looking forward for best experience.

Thank you.

@Alin_Andronache Lesson 9 Practice1 walkthrough content and images are a mismatch, the images of how the workflow looks like needs to be updated.

Also in PART A write cell is written as write value activity.

Thank you,

Hello,

I continue the Foundation training but progress is not recorded.
I have 70 - 80% behind me and the panel still shows 28%.
Has anyone met a similar situation?
Thank you very much in advance for information on how to solve this problem.

Best regards,
Sławomir Chmura

Video lecture would make so much difference than the theory part.

1 Like

The course is really useful and novice personnel with no idea of UiPath can catch-up easily.