Lesson 3, Assignment 2: Low score, no feedback

Hello UiPath community,

I am trying to complete the lesson 3 assignments. I was able to do the first one without issue. I believe I have completed the second as well, but I am still receiving 0’s without knowing why. I believe I have followed the instructions given:

The criteria for a correct processed item is based on the instructions in the
provided PDD and is the following:

• Status Completed

Every WI4 has been set to Completed

• Filename that was uploaded = "Yearly-Report-2017-[TaxID].xlsx" (Exact filename)

The filename is correct, please see attached image. I have updated the year to 2018.
Example filename: Yearly-Report-2018-DE456232.xlsx

• Yearly report contains all available monthly report information (merged file)

This is also done. Please see attached image to show that all available month data was added to the yearly report.

• comment contains the correct Upload ID

This has also been done as per the PDD.
Example: Uploaded with ID 0868bf7f965108db281e5209df118e6f

Does anyone have any idea what I could be doing wrong that is causing me to receive a 0?

Thank you,

1. Make sure the Username used for ACME and Academy Should Same
  2. Don’t Reset the data once you upload the Project until get evaluated.

Also provide your evaluation results expanded Screenshot

1. Make sure the Username used for ACME and Academy Should Same
    Username is the same for both.
  2. Don’t Reset the data once you upload the Project until get evaluated.
    I have not reset the data.

This is all the feedback that I am seeing:

Have you reset the data before evaluation .?

No, I have not.

have you check the completed items in ACME Test Page.? Total number should be 10.

can you please send your project coding in Private Message, i will go through and let you know.

I double-checked, I have 10 completed items.

did you try again .?

@dmccammond Use Trim after each three ClientID,Clientname and Country. It should like this.
clientID.Trim+“-”+clientName.Trim+“-”+clientCountry.Trim

Because if we dont use trim it will have space by default and results the Different hash code.
It worked for me.

I have submitted, waited until I received a grade, and reset test data four times now. I can blindly change things at this point, but, without any concrete answer as to why it isn’t accepting my answers, I feel like it would be a waste of time.

This is Assignment 2. You are talking about Assignment 1

Raise you ticket here.

Thank you, I have already done that as well a few hours ago. I was hoping to get a quicker response on here, which you definitely helped with. I appreciate you going through all of the normal run-of-the-mill issues that could have been the case with me. I guess at this point I need to wait until I hear back from UiPath.

1 Like