Lesson 2 Practice 4

Hi,

I’ve a problem with the practice 4 with the following error message.
I reckon its because of the location of the xaml file location.
The walkthrough states “If the file path to the logging workflow is different, change the name accordingly.”- how do I know what th file path is?
Lastly, I am unable to run the answers provided.
Thanks in advance.

You can navigate to the location where you saved this workflow and copy the file path.

HI @dominique

Based on the error, it looks like the workflow is not available in the file directory you have specified.
What you can do is, use the windows explorer, and navigate to the file location as we usually do when locating files.

Copy the path address from the address bar, and use that in your Invoke Workflow activity… That will get your problem sorted

Hi, I managed to find the location. However the log keeps showing 50 seconds regardless of the color chosen. Can you enlighten me what went wrong? File attached.

Thanks.

@dominique,

Please find the below screenshot. Here, the duration was mentioned as ‘50’. That’s why it is showing like that.

If you want to change that duration go to individual color workflow and click on import arguments and then change it.

Regards,
Lakshman Ganta.

Hi,

I’ve already changed the argument in each colour workflow but it still shows the same.

Here’s what’s appearing in the argument:

Thanks.

@dominique,

Could you please send me your workflow and will check and update you.

here you go:

@dominique,

Here, you gave default values for variables in main workflow and because of that it is going to red color always. And also in input dialogue activity you passed array and make sure it is case sensitive.
Eg. you declared array like {“red”, “green”, “yellow”} but it in condition you wrote like this Red,Green and Yellow.

I modified your workflow and please find the same.
Main.xaml (12.9 KB)

If you have doubts then please let me know.

Regards,
Lakshman Ganta.