📢 Launching UiPath Community Global HyperHack 2022 🔥

@Rohit_Radhakrishnan Can you just shared the detail explanation of Test Automation Ideas?

Sure Shripad. I have requested for the details on the first idea. Will get back as soon as i receive it.

There is no mandatory number on number of test cases. You can decide based on your idea. Also regarding the First test automation idea, our team has reworded the idea here:

Idea 1 - Create an E2E application test scenario with different interfaces (Web/Desktop/Mobile). API can be leveraged as well. Bonus points awarded for test scenarios that overlap with RPA processes (I.e., P2P, O2C, Payment Processing, Customer Experience, etc.

This is an example, but this has no real-world aspect to it. In the hackathon, we want teams to pretend they are a customer or a business user interacting with these applications, how can test suite be used E2E to test an actual scenario?

Hi Rohit,
Thanks for the explanation. I just to know something about Idea 4.
You have mention 3 points there. Following are the points.
• Create new custom activities to synthetically generate test data
• Generate test data from an XML schema file
• Create a template to import test data into a Test Data Queue or UiPath Data Service for easy consumption in future test cases

If I want build on Idea 4, Do I have to cover all these Ideas or anyone of these is also okay?

Waiting for your reply and Thanks in Advance!!

Regards
Shripad

Hi,

I am working on a Document Understanding solution for this HyperHack . Do you want me to provide the UiPath DU API Key and Google API Key with the solution, if you want to run the solution? I have my keys for my Demo, but if you want to try again from your end, what would you suggest?

Cheers,

James

Hi All,

Please let me know for the Demo recording should we start from the presentation and then go with our Automation demo?