Large Dataset fails after a 100++ columns

Hi guys,

I stressed test one of our projects. With big data… But when the program starts reaching DA++ or EA++ it crashes randomly with this message. Any of you have an idea what ths issue is here?

My best guess. Is that Excel is timing our somehow… But i cant confirm this.

Source: Set Range Color

Message: The connection of the called object is with the client is no longer connected. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010108 (RPC_E_DISCONNECTED))

Exception Type: ExcelException

UiPath.Excel.ExcelException: The connection of the called object is with the client is no longer connected. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010108 (RPC_E_DISCONNECTED)) —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: De verbindingen van het aangeroepen object met de clients zijn verbroken. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010108 (RPC_E_DISCONNECTED))
at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel._Workbook.get_Sheets()
at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.SetSheet(String sheetName, Boolean createNew)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.SetSheet(String sheetName, Boolean createNew)
at UiPath.Excel.Activities.ExcelInteropActivity`1.BeginExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

Kind Regards,
JR

Found it out. Apperently Excel has an issue with this. It doesn’t close down propperly and the next incomming itteration will fail. This can happen randomly. It can be fixed by Try Catch or adding a certain delay.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.