L3 / Calculate Security Hash - No Condition Defined Error on GetTransactionData.xaml

Thanks @MythicGold. The project is in the attached Zip file. That file also contains the unit test process _test.xaml. That unit test process has the breakpoint that you refer to. Please take a look and thanks very much for your review. Jamie

UiPath_REFrameWork_SecurityHash-JamieJam.zip (1.7 MB)

problem is not your assign

try to follow the steps below to explore, i won’t share the answer with you first

1. you know where your error first occurred → run it and check your variable output
  2. you know your variable is null, there might be something wrong with ur invoke, check.
  3. nothing wrong? set breakpoint to invoke GetTransactionData and check WIList output after u run.
  4. Null or not null? then it might be the place you assigned wrongly, check where you first assign, add a message box or write line activity after ur assign and set breakpoint on it.
  5. WIList output Null or not?

the answer lies between ur assign and ur invoke get transaction data :). try to find it the above is the basic steps of troubleshooting ur own workflow.

also remove your write csv activities, they are redundant, if you want to check, use write line instead

Will do @MythicGold! I’ll reply back later.

Good evening @MythicGold. I walked it through like you said and I have gotten through that section. Here is what happened. First I corrected the syntax on the assign so that a space preceded and followed the equal signs assigned value for WIList as in in_dt.Select(“Type = ‘WI5’ AND Status = ‘Open’”). Second, I corrected the following that I hadn’t noticed. WIList had gotten defined twice and the functions for the Invoke were failing.

I am going to call this one SOLVED so thanks very much for your help.

1 Like

Can you use the count method to see how many rows are in the WILIst collection?

Apologies for the delay. I’ve been away from my desk over the past 3 days.

thanks,
Andy

No problem @AndyMenon and thanks for the outreach. I heard back from another contributor who had me double down on how I was handling the passing of arguments. I cleaned several things up. I got all 13 items in the array and passed it successfully out of the INIT. I also got the read on the array done and passed the WIID into the PROCESS state. The WIID lines up fine before the PROCESS.xaml is invoked. It’s there in the breakpoint (local pane) results. Then I lose it as the first workflow is invoked in the PROCESS.xaml.

I have logged the issue below. My most updated project is attached to that along with my breakpoint results. I just can’t see where I lost the WIID.

If you have a chance, the link is below.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.