How to resolve when post installation, error is seen while trying to login to Orchestrator "Keyset does not exist" ?
Issue Description : After installation of Orchestrator 20.4 , on trying to logon error is seen Internal Server error "Keyset does not exists"
Alternatively, there may just be an internal error that says "Specified file does not exist".
Also consider checking the event viewer logs. The following error could be encountered : 2020-06-23 10:22:11.5619 UiPath.IdentityServer.Web.Middleware.ExceptionHandlingMiddleware An error has occurred. WindowsCryptographicException*The system cannot find the file specified.* at System.Security.Cryptography.CngKey.Open(String keyName, CngProvider provider, CngKeyOpenOptions openOptions)
at System.Security.Cryptography.CngKey.Open(String keyName, CngProvider provider)
- Check the certificate which is used in Orchestrator website bindings.
- Go to Windows -> type "run" -> mmc
- Once the mmc window is up-> Add Snap-in -> Add certificate -> Local Computer
- Go to Personal -> Certificate -> Select the certificate which is used by Orchestrator website.
- Right Click Certificate -> All tasks -> Manage Private keys -> Add group "IIS_USRS"*
*Note: It is possible that the group may be named "IIS_IUSRS" and can be located on local machine instead of the domain. Verify location when adding the group.