Just curious! Does process execution from orchestrator is done super_fast as compared to process execution from studio?

Hi Team,

As I was working on the website automation, I needed to perform some task for each and every record (lets say I have 400 records).

I had successfully created and executed the process from my studio, I observed the following:

1. For 10 records - around 5 minutes
  2. For 50 records - around 27 minutes
  3. For 100 records - around 60 minutes

But, when I published into orchestrator and executed the process from orchestrator, I observed the following:-

1. For 10 records - around 3 minutes
  2. For 50 records - around 18 minutes
  3. For 100 records - around 32 minutes

Just wanted to know what makes a huge time gap in both the approaches.

Thanks and Regards,
@hacky

Appreciate your experiment.

While running from the studio, it has to print all the sequences, activities output (start to end) to output window.

While running from Orchestrator which is not required.

And also as the studio is running, it takes more memory which slows down the studio processing.

On the other hand Orchestrator just triggers the uipath runtime instead of loading studio into memory.

Apart from these there will be different things which is consuming more time when we run directly from studio compared to Orchestrator. Let’s listen from other forum members.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

5 Likes

@KarthikByggari,

I thought so, thanks for your inputs. It makes sense to me.

Regards,
@hacky

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.