I am attempting to join two data tables. I have built into my workflow two Write Ranges so you can see the data i am attempting to join.
dtUKUniNotMatched which writes to Sheet 3 contains a column labelled “SupplierTitle2”. dtFrance which writes to Sheet 4 contains a column labelled “Company name 2”. When i attempt the join it does not work.
Within dtFrance there is also a column labelled “Company name”. For the most part the data here is exactly the same as the “Company name 2” column with some exceptions. Though for this test the exceptions should not cause an issue. If i change the Column Table 2 in the Join Wizard to “Company name” the join works.
I have even copied this all to a test workflow and it works fine but just not in this scenario.
FAME Validation.xaml (144.1 KB)
Test Output File
Test.xlsx (15.9 KB)