📢 Join Automation Education Summit 2022

:loudspeaker: It’s time for Automation Education Summit 2022

UiPath Community, in partnership with our Academic Alliance team, are happy to announce the launch of Automation Education Summit 2022, where we will gather educators and trainers from our academic alliances and partners, with the intention to develop them further as a robust community of educators in automation.

Here are the details of the Summit:

:calendar: Date: 16-18 Nov

:earth_americas: Region: AMER - EMEA - APJ

:speech_balloon: Agenda: We have a tailored agenda that will broadcast in each region, 6+ pre-recorded virtual sessions, 5+ Networking rooms for live conversations to choose from and a Booth section, with different resources and opportunities for leaders in education or automation learners.

:dart: Audience: We address educators, trainers, academic institutions and learning partners interested in developing curricula
in automation.

:speaking_head_in_silhouette: Speakers: 35+ lecturers, MVPs, and leaders in the field.

:fire: The Summit will start with a leadership message from our Co-CEO, Rob Enslin.

Join this passionate community of educators and learning professionals, hear their unique experiences and best practices in the field. Listen to the :sparkles: Visionary Educators 2022 :sparkles: that have developed outstanding automation programs within their universities.

:point_right: Register Today to our Automation Education Summit 2022!!

See you there :smiling_face:

17 Likes

hello, what time is the next session tomorrow? I am in South Africa and I’m having problems with time schedules?

2 Likes

I also tried to book yesterday, it says “Registration is currently full, join waitlist for updates”

2 Likes

I attend yesterday ,it was truly an amazing and informative session

2 Likes

Was very good informaion session yesterday

1 Like

Yes said that to me as well , but it opened up.

1 Like