Jobs do not show up after Scheduling

Am using Version 2019.2 Stable Version
After scheduling a Process to run every minute, when I go into the Jobs Page, I find that it has not run.
I had first included Stop After and other settings - and when it did not run, decided to keep it as simple as possible and go step by step - to identify where I was going wrong - but it still does not run.

No Idea what step I did wrong. Can someone kindly guide me ?

Hello @maheshmurthi,

did you write any log?
if not please write a log, start a bot and see the bot where he is reaching to.

Cheers,
Pankaj

I did check the logs - but it stores readable information only when you run it manually - when you run through a schedule, then the log is stored under a directory in a .db file - which is no readable.

could you please attach your xaml file?

@maheshmurthi,

Can you refer the below post

While provisioning your robot in Orchestrator, are you using only username or Domain\Username,if only username change to Domain\Username and give a try.

I use DOMAIN\username - however, my username has a space - DOMAIN\mahesh murthi

Now, I remember that Anaconda (Python ) had an issue due to this - could this be the issue ?

I generally found Orchestrator Buggy - small issues - that came and went - but one big issue was that even after uploading a new version off the package - where the Message Box Text had changed from “Hello Orchestrator” to “Hello World” - it kept executing “Hello Orchestrator”

And then suddenly it went away - and then came back - and then I lost my zeal I guess

Main.xaml (4.6 KB)