Job stopped due to unexpected process termination

I have the same problem, any solution? This is the workflow

Helllo everybody,
Looks like I found my solution. Problem occurs due to lack of imported namespaces.
It looks like using an activity not automatically adds the required imports into the workflow.
I resolved the issue by adding System.IO reference to my project from within Imports section.
You could also give a try to check the required namespaces then import them. It may depend on any activity on yout project. Go ahead step by step unfortunately WWF is not designed well for detailed debugging.
Cheers… :slight_smile:

And also be sure of WriteLine content :slight_smile: it looks like long content crashes workflow…

1 Like

I was having the same problem when trying to process a rather large excel file (workflow was just Open excel scope, read range, output data table and write line with all the data). I have 21 columns and almost 5000 rows in my document.

After experimenting a bit with the amount of rows I extracted, I found that the Write line action was causing the error message from about 500 rows of data and up.

I’m not sure exactly what action in Selva’s workflow would be causing this, but I would assume it is caused by the number of rows, as 2aozturk have already pointed out above me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here, writing entire tables in Write line was the problem

1 Like

Yes…!! All of you are correct. It is mostly due to write line activity.

If your content mostly with huge text string then there is kind of limit approx i guess of five k characters… Dont sure abt limit but it is due to this.

Regards…!!
Aksh

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen this with Message Box too.
I used .Take() to only output so many rows.

For example,
String.Join(vblf,txtVariable.Split(vblf(0)).Take(100).ToArray())
with txtVariable containing the text.

Maybe that will help someone display a massive amount of text.

Regards. @martin.grimaldo

It was for me? @clayton?w

Sorry, was just adding that it happens with Message Box also.
And provided a workaround for anyone who wants to show their large table.

Was not really directed at anyone specifically. :slight_smile:

Haha mate… No worries.just got mail alert ,So was just asking…because may be i missed something so just confirming… You can point if I m wrong at any point. I will never mind always. I am a learner :wink:
But there are more ways to get all output safely without failing :wink:

I think the Reply sent it via Email, so that was weird!

Same issue with FullText screen Scraping, Any help will be appreciated.

I get this same issue on a workflow during a "read PDF " activity (pdf is ~50 pages or so), but ONLY when I run the process in debug mode. This occurs even if I turn off the log activities option.

Not a huge deal, just a bit of a pain.

1 Like

Hello Guys,

The cause of this error is the fall of the WCF communication channel between executor and service due to exceeded wcf message size (default is 64Kb).
If the workflow exchange messages greater to this value (e.g. logs, arguments, assets) a workaround is to increase the maxReceivedMessageSize in the UiPath.Service.Host.exe.config file:

Beginning with 18.2 version the max message size is set to about 1Mb in UiPath.Service.Host.exe.config .
Please find the details below and do let us know

8 Likes

Hi,

I’m having the same problem, as decribed above, but i’ve already checked the file UiPath.Service.Host.exe.config and my wcf communication is already maxed out. Is there any other ways to solve this problem?

The wierd thing is that I’m reading from a excel file with several row and this crash only happens from a determine number of rows. If I decrease de number of rows it works, but if I use the full file crashes.

Thx in advance

Any stable solution for the above issue,Job stopped due to unexpected process termination!
i am reading a text file having more than 5000 lines and the job failing from orchestrator version 2017.1. Any leads from Uipath Development Team please.

hello @vnsivakumar if the log size is getting bigger then this problem will occur…So make the activity as Private then it will not stop the process execution…

Regards
Ajay

Hey @Ajju, true issue is due to log size from ocrchestrator. I got it resolved by changing the setting of robot logging from verbose to information. I will try your input as well. Thanks a lot ajay :slight_smile: cheers

Hi Guys,
I have that same issue - at the end of flowchart unexpected error terminate the process
This flow worked fine till yesterday - now I receive hat message.

How to solve this issue ?
I tried to change WCF - no result.
Can anyone provide me correct .config file witch changed value ? maybe I still have to small number there
In the attachment: my config files and error screen
UiPath ticket.zip (97.1 KB)