Job running infinitely without doing nothing

Hi everyone,

we are facing an issue with a process that uses intensively the the OCR because interacts with an application using Flash.
From today the process has a strange behaviour. I report below the errors returned in the last 4 executions (from the oldest one):

1. After 6 hours running (but the strange thing is that after 5 minutes that the job was running it was actually stuck but the exception was given after 6 hours) the job ended with the following exception: “Job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0xC00000FD”

2. In this run no logs are stored and it ended in exception after 1 minute with the following exception: “Could not start executor. A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070520)”

3. In this run, after 3 minutes the job ended with the following exception: “Exception message: System.Exception: OpenCV: u != 0 —> Emgu.CV.Util.CvException: OpenCV: u != 0 at Emgu.CV.CvInvoke.CvErrorHandler(Int32 status, IntPtr funcName, IntPtr errMsg, IntPtr fileName, Int32 line, IntPtr userData) at Emgu.CV.CvInvoke.cveMatchTemplate(IntPtr image, IntPtr templ, IntPtr result, TemplateMatchingType method, IntPtr mask) at Emgu.CV.CvInvoke.MatchTemplate(IInputArray image, IInputArray templ, IOutputArray result, TemplateMatchingType method, IInputArray mask) at Emgu.CV.Image2.MatchTemplate(Image2 template, TemplateMatchingType method) at UiPath.Vision.Detectors.ImageDetector.FindAll(Bitmap template, Double accuracy, Int32 maxMatches, Boolean fastSearch, Boolean scaledSearch) at UiPath.Vision.UiImage.FindAll(UiImage target, Double accuracy) — End of inner exception stack trace — at UiPath.Vision.UiImage.FindAll(UiImage target, Double accuracy) at UiPath.Core.Image.<>c__DisplayClass25_0.b__0() at UiPath.Core.Image.FindAll(ImageFindCriteria criteria) Exception source: UiPath.UiAutomation.Activities Exception stack trace: at UiPath.Core.Activities.AnchorBase.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom) at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom) at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)”

4. In this run, after 4 minutes running regularly, the job was stuck but like in the point 1, seem to run indefinitely but basically without doing nothing.

I don’t know if you still need guidance or a possible solution. I will leave my report here, I believe it can be useful so that someone does not waste a long time trying to identify reaching a possible solution.

I developed a customized activity to resolve an issue where the standard UiPath activities did not meet my need. Well, here’s my problem! I made a newbie mistake and made my code fall into an infinite loop.

And how did I find that out? I found this Video.

In the video I checked how I should debug my activity, it’s very simple, just perform an UiPath Executor attach process in Visual Studio.

I hope this can help someone not waste days to solve something as stupid as my case.

Regards.

1 Like