Morningstar India (https://www.morningstar.com/en-in/company), a product based MNC, is hiring UiPath developers. The following are the company’s requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• 5-7 years of working experience in IT area, excellent development background in one or more programming languages. .Net and Python is preferred.
• 4+ year experience in UiPath development, worked on typical types of automation, including but not limited to Excel/Website/API/Database/PDF/Desktop Application/CITRIX. Hands on experience in Abbyy FlexiCapture is a plus.
• Understand the concept of robot deployment, able to resolve issues due to environment differences.
• Able to leverage Orchestrator Assets, Queues and Transactions to build scalable robots.
• Experienced in using VBA/Python to build solutions for complex Excel automation, and able to handle sophisticated SQL scripts for database automation.
• Good understanding of latest feature released by UiPath, able to leverage those new features for RPA development.
• Hands-on experience in GIT/TFS/SVN and Jenkins/TeamCity is a plus.
• Excellent, proactive and creative problem solver. Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
• Experience with Agile methodologies and use of JIRA and an understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a job/job change, send me your resumes at “email@example.com”.