You should use this link to apply for the position. I am posting on behalf of our customer, dentsu.
We are looking for the first-ever Automation Community Manager to join our growing, world-class Automation team. The Automation Community Manager will directly report into our Chief Automation Officer (CAO) and will be responsible for driving the adoption and engagement of automation solutions by fostering a global community, and articulating technology and value to both business and technical users.
If you are a tech-savvy professional, passionate and curious about AI and Automation, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate has exceptional story-telling and written communication skills and is able to develop creatively engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to lead conversations with our growing global community of automation champions. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our Automation Team. In this role, you will:
- Define the strategy and direction of the Global Automation Community, especially the Citizen Automation Program (CAP) jointly with the CAO and Automation Solution Architects
- Conduct enablement briefings and training to further scale adoption of the Automation Operating Model (AOM) and delivery of our CAP framework
- Responsible for scheduling and leading automation engagement sessions across all three regions AMER, EMEA, and APAC
- Build trust and credibility with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee day-to-day interactions with the Automation Community, enabling internal communication channels, participating in community discussions, and elevating community members to their highest potential
- Manage onboarding and training for newly accepted members within the Automation Program
- Provide ongoing support and customer service to active users and maintain pipeline of interested users
- Generate ideas for community engagement and enthusiasm – i.e., gamification strategies
- Create marketing materials and coordinate opportunities to showcase community progress through internal (e.g. SharePoint, Teams) and external channels (e.g. webinars, articles, interviews, etc.)
- Create and deliver executive level status reports that effectively communicate automation program’s progress
- Work with Business and Technology teams to capture and convey Automation Program feedback as well as lessons learned
- A commitment to our mission to “Elevate Human Potential by integrating AI and Automation into everything we do” and championing for a more digital workforce
- 4+ years of experience in marketing or community management
- Exposure to digital transformation and automation programs
- Experience in forum moderation and community management
- Demonstrated commitment to embedding Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion across all internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Highly polished presentation and marketing skills: an ability to communicate with influence and motivate multiple audiences; ability to quickly synthesize data and present succinct, cogent arguments
- Strong relationship building skills with a diversity of stakeholder types; demonstrated expertise with a client-centered approach to stakeholder engagement
- Strong collaborator and leader with excellent organization and people skills, and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, and multi-task while paying attention to detail
- Knowledge of AI and Automation technologies (e.g. IPA, RPA)
Strongly Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with UiPath’s Automation Hub, MSFT Teams, and SharePoint
- Familiarity with Citizen Development, especially UiPath’s StudioX
- Successful completion and receipt of diplomas for UiPath learning paths including UiPath’s Citizen Developer Foundation, Business Analyst Foundation, and Implementation Manager Foundation are a plus
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.