JOB ALERT! UiPath Developers Required

orchestrator
robot
studio
uipath

Hi all,

Protiviti India (https://www.protiviti.com/IN-en), one of the business partners of UiPath, is hiring UiPath developers. The following are the company’s requirements:

-Basic Certification (mandatory)
-Orchestrator Training (mandatory)
-Advanced Training (Optional, but you’ll be preferred if you’ve done it)
-Advanced Certification (Optional, but you’ll be preferred if you’re advanced-certified)
-Good knowledge of an OOP language (particularly C# or VB.net), LINQ, SQL, and Regex is a plus.
-You should have experience of working on UiPath Automation Projects
-You should be ready to travel

If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a job/job change, send me your resumes at “siddharth.ghosh@protivitiglobal.in”.

Regards,
Siddharth

FYI, this is still valid.

Hi siddharth , I have sent my Updated Resume Thanks

Hi all,

Once again, would like to inform you all that this is still very much valid. As mentioned above, if you do meet the above requirements, send us your resume now.

To the ones who do apply for this, a friendly advice:

Please see that your expectations don’t exceed what you bring to the table (at least not by a big margin if at all).

If one can justify what monetary benefits one expects from the company, great. There’s absolutely no problem there. However, if one cannot do so and STILL end up being adamant on getting WAY more than the company offers without any room for negotiation, it’s not good for someone like me who’ll be referring them, justifying why they need to be hired, and having his neck on the line for them.

Best Regards,
Siddharth

The ones who have contacted me and sent me their resumes, if you haven’t gotten a call from the company yet, let me know.