JOB ALERT! UiPath Developers Required

Hi all,

Protiviti India (Protiviti - India), one of the business partners of UiPath, is hiring UiPath developers. The following are the company’s requirements:

-Basic Certification (mandatory)
-Orchestrator Training (mandatory)
-Advanced Training (Optional, but you’ll be preferred if you’ve done it)
-Advanced Certification (Optional, but you’ll be preferred if you’re advanced-certified)
-Good knowledge of an OOP language (particularly C# or VB.net), LINQ, SQL, and Regex is a plus.
-You should have experience of working on UiPath Automation Projects
-You should be ready to travel

If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a job/job change, send me your resumes at “siddharth.ghosh@protivitiglobal.in”.

Regards,
Siddharth

13 Likes

FYI, this is still valid.

3 Likes

Hi siddharth , I have sent my Updated Resume Thanks

2 Likes

Hi all,

Once again, would like to inform you all that this is still very much valid. As mentioned above, if you do meet the above requirements, send us your resume now.

To the ones who do apply for this, a friendly advice:

Please see that your expectations don’t exceed what you bring to the table (at least not by a big margin if at all).

If one can justify what monetary benefits one expects from the company, great. There’s absolutely no problem there. However, if one cannot do so and STILL end up being adamant on getting WAY more than the company offers without any room for negotiation, it’s not good for someone like me who’ll be referring them, justifying why they need to be hired, and having his neck on the line for them.

Best Regards,
Siddharth

6 Likes

The ones who have contacted me and sent me their resumes, if you haven’t gotten a call from the company yet, let me know.

2 Likes

Is job still open??

2 Likes

It is.

2 Likes

Interested
Please contact me on abhiyanshu11@gmail.com
Thanks

2 Likes

@siddarth hi sir I am interested for the job and also completed the Advance level ui Path.

However I am working in KPO/BPS company please let me know how I can approach

2 Likes

Hi Abhinav,

If you’re indeed interested, send your resume at the email ID mentioned in the post, and I’ll make sure it gets to the higher management.

Regards,
Siddharth

2 Likes

Is job still open?

2 Likes

Hi,

I have shared your my profile.
looking forward for your response.

2 Likes

Guys don’t believe all job postings. Before you send your resume… please check viability of domain who posted the job.
Be cautious guys…

2 Likes

Any comments on this @siddharth ???

1 Like

@rkelchuri I hadn’t been active here for some time because of which it took me a while to come across your comment on my post.

Now I do agree that people shouldn’t believe all job postings without doing proper research, but the keyword here is PROPER. You should also get familiar with this word before making accusations of any kind.

I’m no H.R. so whether or not anybody gets a job because of this doesn’t really help me. I’m working in the same company as an RPA DEVELOPER/Consultant and because the company had a requirement, I was happy to help. My LinkedIn profile link is available in my Forum profile for anyone to see. Moreover, I’m an active member of the forum community and some forum members who are RPA developers themselves have worked with me, too, two of them are leaders here, one of them is an MVP.

Now, if YOU or ANYONE has any doubt if that job posting was a fake, call Protiviti India directly and ask them whether they’re using “.in” domain name for their email IDs or not. OR, why don’t you just contact them here: Contact Us | Protiviti - India

~Sid

3 Likes

@divyojyoti.sinha check this out.

1 Like

@rkelchuri Have you gone through the link of Protiviti that @siddharth has mentioned before posting such a remark on public forum? If you found some other link is not working, you should have raised a query regarding the same rather than raising false accusations about the job posting.

Please go through the official portal of Protiviti India that @siddharth has mentioned to know what kind of work is being done in the organization. If you are interested for the opening, then this opening is still valid, you can mail your resume to him.
Both me and @siddharth are involved in this recruitment process. You can contact any of us for any further queries on the same.

4 Likes

@siddharth and @divyojyoti.sinha
I have given my inputs to forum members for awareness purpose. Not specific to your job posting. You may have job requirements. I don’t want to have an orgument here. Could you please explain to public why your .in domain not working? If you have posted genuine job post why r u getting worry and making comments… pl stay calm.

1 Like

@rkelchuri - This is something very important that we should be cautious, but we should not be discussing this topic where someone has posted a job requirement for the sake of forum members it should be a separate topic altogether.
If someone gets a job from here, trust me nothing can be better than that for him and for the one who has provided the opportunity. Also, I think to check that requirement is fake or not is the task of the person who is applying for the job :slight_smile: And yes @siddharth is a senior forum member and has helped a lot to forum & is still doing the same. We all will have to make this place the best everyday

@siddharth @divyojyoti.sinha - You guys are right and this is so great that you are posting such requirements for helping forum members. Anyways the temperature is too high nowadays let us cool this conversation a bit :slight_smile:

Prankur

7 Likes

First of all, thanks for the support @PrankurJoshi

I’m actually glad he brought this thing up as the resulting discussion now
shall not only help people to be aware that job posts can be fake,
but also make them understand that they can be GENUINE as well and that one should not claim otherwise just by considering a single criterion, especially the one in question.

They should ask questions (asking questions is important), maybe contact the company directly to confirm if they indeed have a requirement and/or if they’re using the domain name in question or if the one who has posted the job works for the company.

As for why searching for “protivitiglobal.in” takes you nowhere, if I’m correct,
you can get a domain name registered and then get email hosting done without any web hosting. There, however, could have been a way to redirect you from that link to
Protiviti - India”, the website link I have provided in my original post. Apparently, they haven’t done it.

3 Likes