Jenking CICD UiPath Pack. Failed to run command

Getting below error for jenkins UiPath Pack build action

Extracting cli to temp folder C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Jenkins.jenkins\workspace\UiPathProject@tmp…done!
[net461] $ C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Jenkins.jenkins\workspace\UiPathProject@tmp\cli-1.0.7573.25446\lib\net461\uipcli.exe run C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Jenkins.jenkins\workspace\UiPathProject@tmp\uipcliargs2150357999492645563
ERROR: Failed to run the command

Can somebody please help me to resolve this

Hi @Chetan_Ravindra_Patil,

Please see the solution mentioned here (or just use another workspace, outside of the C:\WINDOWS directory):

Hi @AlvinStanescu Thanks for quick reply. That git link giving page not found . Can you please help me how to change entire jenkins workspace location

Please see How to change workspace and build record Root Directory on Jenkins? - Stack Overflow for more information on how to move your workspace.

@AlvinStanescu i have created one folder in my ‘E’ drive and pasted in “Use custom workspace” option under general section of piepline as shown below

Thank you for suggestion. It worked for me. Thanks a lot

@AlvinStanescu Also i have stuck on one step. I have deployed to orhestrator . Now i want to upload to robot using pipeline. Do you have any idea how can i do that… Kindly help me on this so there will be end to end pipeline

If you specify a set of environments (or simply use a modern folder) when deploying, the processes associated with those environments will be automatically upgraded to the latest package version, therefore each robot that is part of those environments will use the new package.

@AlvinStanescu You are the best. It worked. I am able to deploy it. But problem is how should pipeline trigger automatically on git push?

My jenkins url is http://localhost:8080/ and in github webhook it is not accepting localhost as user. Kindly help me what to do? Is there any workaround to achieve this OR is there are multiple ways to make pipeline as active?

For production purposes, you should use a public Jenkins server, e.g. by hosting it on a VM in Azure or AWS with a public IP, however, for testing purposes, you can try to use a tunneling software such as ngrok to redirect the webhook to a localhost server.