Javascope activity Error

Hi,
I am getting below error while running javascope activity in UIPATH,

RemoteException wrapping System.InvalidOperationException: Error intializing Java : System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at UiPath.Java.Service.JavaService.b__7_2(IAsyncResult ar)
at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func2 endFunction, Action1 endAction, Task1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Java.Service.JavaService.d__7.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Java.JavaInvoker.d__10.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Java.Activities.JavaScope.d__12.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeImplementation.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Object value)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Anybody Knows please share suggestions

1 Like

Hi

This error usually occurs when the variable passed to the activity where this error occurs has no value in it
–so kindly check whether any variable passed to java scope method has value in it or not
we can check that with a writeline activity prior to this activity where mention that variablename.tostring so that we could know from the output panel whether it has value or not
Kindly check that let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @sunilraju

thanks for quick response.
But i am just passing .exe path through javascope only. there is no variavle nothing.

it seems like we are getting this error while initialiazing them
Kindly check once there
or to know where this error occurs exactly run in debug mode and for that press F7

Kindly check that and let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @sunilraju

Hi Palani,
please find my sample flow and error after running my activity.
error

hi @sunilraju,

Am also facing the same problem. Kindly share the solution if the problem is resolved.