Java拡張機能のインストールについて

こんにちは。
studioで教えていただきたいことがあります。

一般ユーザーでstudioを利用しています。Recodingを使ってJavaアプリの操作を記録するために、Java拡張機能のインストールしようとしたところ、「You have to run SetupExtensions.exe as administrator!」のエラーが表示され、拡張機能がインストールできませんでした。

一般ユーザーで拡張機能をインストールする方法がありましたら、ご教示いただけないでしょうか。

English Translation By @aksh1yadav

==============================================================================
Hello.
There is something I would like you to tell me in studio.

I am using studio as a general user. I tried to install a Java extension to record operations of Java applications using Recoding, but I got an error “You have to run SetupExtensions.exe as administrator!” And I could not install extensions.

If there is a method of installing the extended function as a general user, could you teach us?

Hey @H20

Java拡張機能をインストールするには管理者としてログインする必要があり、管理者権限を持たずにSilverlight拡張機能を使用することができます。

===============================================================================
You have to be logged in as an admin to install java extention and Silverlight extenion rest can be done without admin rights.

回答ありがとうございます。
情報が不足していて申し訳ありません。

Studioはcommunity editionを使用しています。そのため、インストール先がc:\ユーザー名\APPDATA\Local\UiPath~にインストールされているため、管理者権限を持っている別ユーザーではアクセスできない環境です。この場合、どのように対応すればよろしいでしょうか。

===================================================================================
thank you for your answer.
I am sorry for the lack of information.

Studio uses the community edition. Therefore, because the installation destination is installed in c: \ user name \ APPDATA \ Local \ UiPath ~, it is an environment that can not be accessed by another user who has administrator privileges. In this case, how should we respond?

Windowsの仕組み上、管理者権限を持っているユーザーならどのフォルダにもアクセス可能なはずです。

アクセス許可をするための確認ダイアログは出ますが、そのままOKすればアクセスできませんか?
もしくは、管理者権限を持つユーザに対して、一時的にそのフォルダへのアクセス権限を追加してはいかがでしょうか。

Windowsシステム上の管理者が見ることができます。
D:\のような他のドライブに移動するまで、他のユーザーはユーザープロファイル固有のデータを見ることができません。
ここでuipathコミュニティ版は、すべてのバイナリを持つプログラムです。

あなたがまだ混乱している場合は、Skypeの管理者と画面を共有するだけで、管理者としてログインし、システムに必要な変更を加えます。 :slight_smile:

==================================================================================
Administrators on the Windows system can see.
Until you move to another drive like D: , other users can not see user profile-specific data.
Here the UiPath community version is a program with all binaries.

If you are still confused, simply share the screen with the Skype administrator, log in as administrator and make the necessary changes to the system. : slight_smile:

こんにちは。
管理者がアクセスできるようにアクセス権限をc:\ユーザー名\APPDATA\Local\UiPath~
につけて、c:\ユーザー名\APPDATA\Local\UiPath~にあるUiStudio.exeを管理者権限で実行しようとしましたが、アクセス権限がないというエラーが表示されました。
そこで、管理者権限でUipathStudioをインストール&拡張機能をインストールした上で、一般ユーザーでRecodingを使ってJavaアプリの操作を記録したところ、問題なく記録できました。この状態で引き続きUiPathStudioを利用させていただきます。

=================================================================================
Hello.
Access privilege to administrator access by c: \ user name \ APPDATA \ Local \ UiPath ~
I tried to execute UiStudio.exe under c: \ user name \ APPDATA \ Local \ UiPath ~ with administrator privilege, but I got an error saying that I do not have access authority.
So, after installing UipathStudio with administrator privileges and installing the extended function, when recording the operation of the Java application using Recoding as a general user, it was possible to record without problems. I will continue using UiPath Studio in this state.

こんにちは、ちょうど管理者としてログインしてスタジオを開き、この拡張機能をインストールしてから、管理者権限なしで使用することができます:slight_smile:

UiPath Java拡張機能をインストールするには:

UiPath Studioのリボンメニューの「設定」タブで、「拡張機能の設定」>「Java」を選択します。 拡張機能がインストールされたことを知らせる確認メッセージが表示されます。

注:この拡張機能をインストールするには、管理者権限が必要です。
拡張機能が正しく動作していないかどうかを確認するには、UIExplorerを開き、Javaアプリケーション内のコントロールを選択してみてください。 ウィンドウ全体が選択されている場合は、拡張機能が正しく機能していないことを意味します。

===================================================================================
Hello, just log in as administrator, open the studio, install this extension and use it without administrator privileges: slight_smile:

To install the UiPath Java extension:

In UiPath Studio’s ribbon menu, on the Settings tab, select Extension Settings> Java. A confirmation message appears informing you that the extension has been installed.

Note: You must have administrator privileges to install this extension.
To check if the extension is working properly, open UIExplorer and select the control in the Java application. If the entire window is selected, this means that the extended function is not working properly.

Regards…!!
Aksh

こんにちは。回答ありがとうございます。
Javaアプリケーションの操作もできました。
ありがとうございます。

================================================================================
Hello. thank you for your answer.
We also managed Java applications.
Thank you very much.