It's is possible to extend invoice ML Package with another table?

Hello !
I’m facing a problem with document understanding and Invoices - ML Package.

In our invoices, we could have 1 or more VAT rates. So, some items could be related to 5.5% and some others to 20%. Theses rates, are set in a specific table on the invoice, like this example :
CaptureFactTVA

My problem is, there is only one “table” element in Invoices - ML Package, related to items.

It’s very important for me to get the VAT table in addition of items table (and other data included in ml package), because this table give VAT amount for each rate / vat rate only in this table.

My question is very simple : does I need to train a specfic model for my case, or it is possible to train the Invoices - ML Package to get VAT table ?

Thank you very much for any help !

Hi @Florent_Delage

You take the base model of Invoices and create a column field in the data labeling session to identify the VAT column data. You can do this in the AI Center:

1. Create a blank DataSet.
  2. Create a new Data Labeling Session and import the files in which you want to label the VAT field.
  3. Once you are one with the Labeling, export the result to the DataSet and proceed with the ML package deployment.
  4. Run the training pipeline on the labelled set and wait for the successful run.
  5. Deploy the ML Skill with the latest available version and use it’s endpoint in the process.

This will potentially helps you extract the VAT data from the table.

Hope this helps,
Best Regards.

Hi @Florent_Delage ,

Maybe check the below post as well, which does have the similar query posted :

1 Like