It was throwing the below exception

Main has thrown an exception

Message: The activity ‘Open browser’ with ID 3 threw or propagated an exception while being canceled.

Exception Type: InvalidOperationException

System.InvalidOperationException: The activity ‘Open browser’ with ID 3 threw or propagated an exception while being canceled. —> UiPath.Core.BrowserOperationException: Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension. —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension.
at UiPath.UiBrowserClass.Open(String bstrURL, UiBrowserFlags flag)
at UiPath.Core.Browser.Open(String url, Boolean privateSession, Boolean headlessSession, Boolean defaultSession)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
— End of inner exception stack trace —

Hi,
Make sure to install Extension for UiPath Studio .

For the troubleshooting:

The Click activity is not working,which i was marked in the following image.

What’s the error?
“Selector not found “?
Make sure to use UIExplorer to find the reliable selector and pass in the click activity selector property .

PS: Make sure to use IE browser .

I’m not getting any error,But click activity is not working.
And the Selector property of Click activity had the value which i was marked in the following image

wing image.

And I’m not aware of using UIExplorer.

I think if you want to click on gmail which is first result of google . Then why don’t pass gmail url directly into open browser activity .

Regards to click event it’s sure that uipath unable to identify the selector .
So go through UIExplorer and Selector guide .

You can learn about RPA And UiPath feature here in academy training .

Happy automation ,
Cheers

Thanks alot