It is time to listen to you! - Studio 2019.10 Preview - Feedback

:loud_sound: It is time to listen to you! :ear:

Our Forum is a great place and one of your “points of interests” when you need advice or help. We are truly amazed by how it is looking right now. Even I can see the difference between what I remember from the beginning of my journey a couple months ago and now. Seeing those very kind words written here confirmed that we are on the right track. But let’s not forget who is the most important in this place - it is all of you my dear forum members :love_you_gesture:

As some of you observed, a new preview version of UiPath Studio is now available.
This is why we want to ask you for feedback about this release of UiPath Studio.

• Please use this topic to share with us your concerns :thinking:, thoughts :smirk: and ideas :star_struck:.
  • Please also share links to any topic about 2019.10 Preview (issues, solutions etc) you think we should have a look at.

I would especially like to ask for help from our valuable members: @leaders, @UiPath-MVP, @Palaniyappan, @Jan_Brian_Despi, @lakshman, @Lahiru.Fernando, @KarthikByggari, @sandeep13, @c.ciprian
(sorry if I missed someone… there are so many great people here!).
You are all very active on the Forum which allows you to find themes or topics that are coming up a lot.

We are counting on you all! Thank you in advance and please stay tuned for more! :boom: :rocket:

14 Likes

Sure @Pablito
I will check and give feedback

5 Likes

I will surely check it out and give feedback today!!!

5 Likes

Hi @Pablito @loginerror

sure
we are always glad to

4 Likes

@Pablito @loginerror

Sure. Will check and update you feedback.

5 Likes

Thanks @Pablito, Will check it out and update you.

2 Likes

Are there release notes available?

2 Likes

Hey @Pablito.

What I can say for now is I am happy that the Debug File is the default option (sorry @Lahiru.Fernando. We won :rofl:).

I’ll definitely check the Workflow Analyzer. It is a great tool for enforcing best practices. :slight_smile:

I’ll inform you if something comes up. Thanks!

10 Likes

Hahaha… I already knew that I’m gonna lose on that on the day we had the poll hahaha :rofl: lol

I’m also interested in this workflow analyzer. It’s a great tool to have… I’m checking the new features now. Will update my thoughts

3 Likes

Hi @Joseph_Iaquinto
Check out the banner post :smiley:

4 Likes

In this beta you have lost the new icon for the Studio

4 Likes

@loginerror @Pablito
Hi
kindly have a view on this

Cheers

2 Likes

Hi @Pablito @loginerror
i was able to see some queries on this
GetUserStatus timed out
and
The operation was canceled

though this was used some were facing the same issue

the threads are

Cheers

4 Likes

Hi
one more to this buddy @loginerror @Pablito

Cheers

3 Likes

What is the use-case for the newly added Queue Item Collection ‘Analytics’?

2 Likes

Basically it gives you possibility to monitor and check if everything is running smooth and has been configured well. So now you have not only logs helping you but those analytics as well.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: StudioX feedback

@Pablito

Hi,
I don’t know if that is just my issue with Studio 2019.10.0-beta.155, but when I try to create new variable with the hotkey (Ctrl+K) while marking the old one (Ctrl+A) and then typing the new one in “Set Var:” window, the old variable stays in the window next to new one. It didn’t happen in the past.

It’s not that big a deal, but it gets disturbing after few cases.
:slight_smile:

BR, Bojan

1 Like