IT Automation Activities for Active Directory Domain Services

Hello,

thank you for your efforts in this amazing activity.
but unfortunately, I have an issue on “Create user” I don’t why !
the error message is “Create User: An error has occurred: Unspecified error”
Could anyone help me ?

Hello,

thank you for your efforts in this amazing activity.
but unfortunately, I have an issue on “Create user” I don’t why !
the error message is “Create User: An error has occurred: Unspecified error”
Could anyone help me ?

Hi @ANDSamuel

Thanks for appreciating this package.

In order to help you I need more information about the values you are using for Create User activity’s parameters (for the mandatory ones and for the Properties parameter). Sending me the workflow would be the best.

Thank you so much for your quick response @ovidiuponoran
here the workflow is uploaded to this below link because I’m a new member, I can’t upload directly to the forum:

https://we.tl/t-RiAtr6E16p?src=dnl

hi Ovi,

Where i will find the below parameter value in AZURE AD portal for Activity Active Directory Scope?
Parameter - ActiveDirectoryServer–the domain controller server.
I know my Azure AD name, domain, username , but not server ?
Hence, i am not able to proceed further. Please guide.

Hi @shweta5006

If you intend to use Azure Active Directory, then you shall use UiPath.AzureActiveDirectory.Activities package. There you have two scope activities Azure AD Application Scope & Azure AD Delegated Scope.

See Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Activities are now in Public Preview
And the Official documentation here: https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/about-the-azure-active-directory-activities-pack

Thanks ovi for quick reply.It helped.

I am trying to use a “Update Object Property” to clear out a user’s manager field for off-boarding. Though I’m having issues figuring out what input to give it to set the Manager’s field as empty.

Hi @ckaminsky It shall work when setting SingleProperty = “manager” & letting SinglePropertyValue empty (no value set).

1 Like

Thank you so much, worked like a charm… the one thing that I didn’t think of/ try myself.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.