I have to modify an automation due to an upgrade of a web application.
- I connect to the application and I search results after applying some filters
- I extract the results in a database
- For each ID stored in the database, I go in the application, enter the ID and download an attachment.
The main difference with the new version of the application is that data were previously set as a table () and now if I want to extract them it is
But then my following step isn’t working anymore and I wonder if it is linked or not.
In my database I have a list of ID (without column header), and I need to enter each ID in the application to download a document stored.
I was then using a “for each row activity” which is not working anymore (even for the first ID of the list, it doesn’t enter it in the field of the web application). I don’t have any error message, the robot just goes to the following step without doing what is asked in “for each row”.
I don’t understand why…
What I have in my workflow is :
- open browser
- for each row in Datatable:
- input the ID (I use: row(0).ToString)
- click on the ID found in the application
- open a link
- download the document
Any idea why my “for each row” is not working anymore?
Thanks for your help