Issues with "Replace Picture" in Word Application Scope - Word 2016

Hello,

I am receiving this error message “Replace Picture: Could not find any picture with PictureAltText = ‘Sample Image’”.

I have set the image I want replaced in word as “Sample Image” in the Alt Text Description Field found in the formatting options for the image. I have also tried this with Sample Image in the Title Field, but it does not work. I have checked the spelling, capitalization, etc. I have restarted all the programs on my computer related to these processes.

My only thought now is that the word application scope activities are running up against problems with word 2016, since they were made for previous versions.

Further, I have even downloaded the example file for this particular function (Replace Picture) and get the same exact problem.

What am I missing?

Main.xaml (11.0 KB)

1 Like

Hi @obriencj

Could you give this project a run? It is really strange issue and it seems to be working for me:
ReplaceImage.zip (15.7 KB)

1 Like

what should we write in PictureAltText property??

2 Likes

At first, I was a little worried about the same thing also.In PictureAltText propertiy, set the “Description”'s value of Word’s “Format Picture”.like below.

2 Likes

You are the best!!

You are the best!!

1 Like