Issues Involing Python scripts...Help please!

Hi

I am facing an issue while working with Python. I have a simple workflow. A python script is invoked which provides the output as “Hello” and this is then displayed in a message box. It works flawlessly. But if I try to get an input I get an error. The Python invoke.xaml file works fine with the hello.py script. The Python_invoke_simple_input.xaml is the one that gives error with helloinput.py script. All the 4 files are zipped and attached.

Xaml and py files.zip (4.5 KB)

@Harish30pandey Can u provide details of the error produced. Screen shot of error if possible??

Thanks for the quick reply Raguvarthan. Attached is the screen shot of the error

error

and the error details:

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ----> System.InvalidOperationException: Error invoking Python method ----> Python.Runtime.PythonException: RuntimeError : input(): lost sys.stdin
[’ File “none”, line 2, in helloInput\n’]
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at UiPath.Python.Activities.InvokeMethod.d__16.MoveNext()
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)