Issues in the activity Get POP3 Mail Messages

Hi ,
I have two issues with the Get pop3 activity

1. When I execute the activity, I gote an eg 5 emails, however if I execute it again, it doesn’t return me anything, it’s like I only can read the email one time.

2. I created a process that execute the pop3 several time; if there are not new emails, the process wait some time before executing the pop3 again. The problem with this is that after a certain number of execution (no always the same number) .The proccess fail

Thank and Regards

Error%20POP3

Hi

1.Check read option in property pane
2.can u please upload ur workflow?

Hi @rahatadi ,

1. I don’t find Read option in the property pane.

2. i will upload the workflow , however i cleared some activities for security reason .
    Main.xaml (59.6 KB)

Thank and Regards

1 Like

check this out:

Hi @Divyashreem ,

I only can use protocol pop3.
Thank for your reply

Any suggestion ?

Hi @halcaraz

Were you able finally to solve the issue?
When I execute the activity, I gote an eg 5 emails, however if I execute it again, it doesn’t return me anything, it’s like I only can read the email one time.” - I have the same problem, but it seems that this is the correct behaviour for POP3, because messages are downloaded somewhere locally on a computer. However I dont know how to handle this…

Regards!

Hi @ArtemMot ,
Actually not yet

Hi @halcaraz

I solved this one:

““When I execute the activity, I gote an eg 5 emails, however if I execute it again, it doesn’t return me anything, it’s like I only can read the email one time.”

for this you need to speak with the responsible of your pop3 in order to change some features there. In my case I changed:

• Add E-LocalDomainServers to the ACL
  • Changed pop3 server in order it can return size of each message

Apparently somehow this were affecting in my case.

Regards!