Issue with Repository TFS (read only)

Hi good morning everybody !

I need help, i cant conect with Repository for TFS.
The problem is that it downloads the repository but does not connect in read only.

Only on some laptops on other PCs can I connect.

Thanks !!! :slight_smile:

Hi, What do you mean “does not connect in read only” mode?
If the project only opens in read only mode it means the current working directory of your project is on a different machine/laptop.

Can you explain a little more on what you are trying to achieve?

we are trying to connect to an TFS repository, but we can´t acces to the edit mode beacuse the connection is not succesful, the error that appears is the one in the image, I´m going to add the details below.

19.7.0+Branch.master.Sha.8c253d13718eed5c7db27daef6facd1fe1b0d067

The type initializer for ‘LibGit2Sharp.Core.NativeMethods’ threw an exception.

Error: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for ‘LibGit2Sharp.Core.NativeMethods’ threw an exception. —> System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL ‘git2-572e4d8’: No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at LibGit2Sharp.Core.NativeMethods.git_libgit2_init()
at LibGit2Sharp.Core.NativeMethods.InitializeNativeLibrary()
at LibGit2Sharp.Core.NativeMethods…cctor()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at LibGit2Sharp.Core.NativeMethods.git_repository_open_ext(git_repository*& repository, FilePath path, RepositoryOpenFlags flags, FilePath ceilingDirs)
at LibGit2Sharp.Core.Proxy.git_repository_open_ext(String path, RepositoryOpenFlags flags, String ceilingDirs)
at LibGit2Sharp.Repository.IsValid(String path)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Git.Wrappers.RepositoryInit.GetWorkingDirectory(String directory)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Git.GitSourceControl.IsConfigured(String path)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.CommonServices.SourceControlServiceBase.<>c__DisplayClass20_0.b__0(ISourceControlProvider p)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable1 source, Func2 predicate)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.CommonServices.SourceControlServiceBase.d__20.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.SourceControl.Shared.Services.UI.BaseAddProjectUiService1.<AddCurrentProject_Execute>d__18.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Studio.SourceControl.Shared.Services.UI.BaseAddProjectUiService1.<b__15_0>d.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Shared.MVVM.Commands.TaskCommand`3.d__32.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.b__6_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler), HResult -2146233036

Have you tried checking if the DLL file is present under bin/debug or bin/* folder? and also the lib folder?
Looks to me like a missing dll piece. If the file is in a different folder move it to bin/debug folder and retry.

Thank you @rachrahul2, can you provide more information, about the path to the bin folder

Thks