Issue with popup window on Unicorn Name Exercise

Hi:

When running the bot, a popup window came up after the bot entered the name and I had to hit enter for it to proceed, which caused the bot to not do what I expected (enter the unicorn name in the excel sheet), although there was no “error” per se,

The second time I ran it, the popup window didn’t come up and and the bot completed successfully. How can I go around issues like this one?

Thanks and cheers,
Alfonso

@alfonso, create a check if the box pop comes up it should close it else continue.

There different ways of doing this, but I would say use the “Element exist activity” followed by an if activity.

Thanks a lot @SenzoD.

I’m too new to know how to do what you’re suggesting straight up, hehehehe, but I do appreciate your answer and I’ll look for a tutorial on how to use the “Element exist activity”.

On an unrelated topic, how can I see the topics I’ve posted? I’ve browsed the forum up and down (obviously not enough though) and I can’t find them. I’m afraid if I close the topic page I won’t be able to find it later, lol.

@alfonso, in studio when you, mouse right click on top of the activity and the window like blow shows up and then click help, it will take you to the documentation of that specific activity you are trying to use. sometimes at the end of the tutorial in the document you will find an example that you can download and run to see how it works.

On an unrelated topic, how can I see the topics I’ve posted? I’ve browsed the forum up and down (obviously not enough though) and I can’t find them. I’m afraid if I close the topic page I won’t be able to find it later, lol.

On the top far corner click on your avatar —> click on your username —> Click Summary or Activities (Note: if you clicked on Activities this will show you everything from the posts you created to the posts you liked and commented on) —>if you clicked on summary now click on posts created Posts

Thanks a lot!!! Really helpful both answers :smiley:

Cheers