Issue with move outlook mail message

Hi,

I am trying move email to archive folder and UiPath giving " [Error] Move Outlook Mail Message: The operation failed." error in output panel. But when i looked at email, it is already moved into Archive folder after processing is done.

Let me know what is the issue.

1 Like

Try with
Increase timeout
Ignore Error

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

Fine
keep that MOVE OUTLOOK MAIL ACTIVITY inside a TRY block of TRY CATCH Activity
so that the error will be caught by CATCH block

Cheers @abhilashreddyalla

May be the error is occured when it tries to move another mail which is encrypted. Can you check that at what mail particularly it is failed

Hi there, I am having similar issues, but even more interesting because it’s selective:
Only some of the mails are getting the issue of Move Outlook mail Message: The operation failed, others are working fine - can it be that it’s something with the particular mail? Like a name, or attachment, or size of that email? I must say that there is some rule for that, cause they are for example: emails from the same vendor, or emails about the same property, that are not getting processed.
Unfortunately I cannot increase the Timeout for Move Outlook Mail cause there is no such property for that activity.

Anyone can help please?

Hi! We have the same issues. Anyone that has an update? Only occuring on some emails. Most of the emails are moved fine, but from time to time this error is sent. THanks!